Complaint Review: growquest growers

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: evilettee — holtwood Pennsylvania United States of America
growquest growers
134 Davis St., Internet United States of America

growquest growers christ gilcrest is nothing but a scammer. BEWARE! Internet, California

I ordered roses from what seemed to be a legitimate website that does not ask for payment until your order is processed. 3 days later I received a link through Intuit to pay but payment was only accepted as a check. Do not ever do this online. You cannot receive reimbursement from Intuit or your bank and Chris Gilchrest knows this.

I have sent dozens of emails, listened to the horrible 5 minute  message and wound up leaving messages on the 800 number and actually spoke with him once. I have gotten "I have no help", "my truck broke down", and other messages like that including one where he swore about what kind of day he was having. I wanted the roses or my money back. I have gotten neither.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/growquest-growers/internet/growquest-growers-christ-gilcrest-is-nothing-but-a-scammer-BEWARE-Internet-California-890474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on growquest growers