Complaint Review: growthink inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Alan — north platte Nebraska United States of America
growthink inc.
6033 W. Century blvd. #150 los angeles, California United States of America

growthink inc. ralph stokes tryed to sell a business plan and bank loan to me for twenty three thousand dollars up front fees los angeles, California

*Author of original report: business help

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ralph's rebuttal

*UPDATE Employee: Growthink Business Plan Inquiry

after sending growthink my business plans, models and dvd on commerical for TV and references were sent to ralph stokes was trying to sell me a new business plan and loan with no real ansurances that I would get funding for my invention just put alot of money up front and wait and see.

this company is a rip off and never put money before the horse, this company wanted seven thousand dollars for redoing business plan and bank loan fee for fifteen thousand dollars and when I said no thanks to ralph strokes he was mad and would not return my invention information and will not return my calls or the company to clear up this small problem.

I am glad that I check out references and took in account what some people had with growthink never put money up front if i did what would the problem now never to see your momey or any real business money to help at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/growthink-inc/los-angeles-California-90045/growthink-inc-ralph-stokes-tryed-to-sell-a-business-plan-and-bank-loan-to-me-for-twenty-t-930512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on growthink inc.

business help

AUTHOR: Alan - (United States of America)

Ralph strokes said he was sorry for his actions and would like to make it right with me, Ralph said he would find me investors and his company wants to help me launch my products.

I Alan Oster would like ripoff report to take down my comments about growthink and Ralph strokes growthink is willing to help me with my invention

Sincerely Alan Oster
Al's Cleaning Products Inc.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ralph's rebuttal

AUTHOR: Ralph - (United States of America)

Allen is a great guy. He misunderstood my offer due to many discussions. I work with a set of guidlines and transparentcy. We are in discussions to reevaluate his needs and I'm willing to help.

Growthink Business Plan Inquiry

AUTHOR: Growthink management - (U.S.A.)

This is a response addressing the aforementioned accusations.

Growthink and Mr. Stokes led the client through a vetting process to evaluate his business opportunity and specific objectives and to determine where Growthink could provide assistance.  During the process, the client sent over his materials for review.  After multiple conversations with the client and a thorough review of his materials, we were able to properly scope out a work engagement for the client to help develop his offering package (business plan) and advise him during his fund raising process. We presented the client with a work proposal but he decided not to move forward.  The client requested that his documents be returned at which time Mr. Stokes promptly sent the package back to the client.

Unfortunately, in this case, the client's reaction to our proposed work assignment and fee terms was extremely over the top and unprofessional.  We spent quite a bit of time thinking through this potential engagement and allocated resources to work with the client on a preliminary basis.  We added value during our conversations and provided the client with strong advice.  As a good faith gesture and a response to our front end efforts, we ask the client to remove his post immediately.

Growthink Management