Complaint Review: GS Services Limited Partnership

• Reported By: jedigurl26 — Evington Virginia
GS Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton Houston, Texas USA

GS Services Limited Partnership Harrassment threatening Houston Texas

I had been harrassed by these people for almost a month. They kept calling my work, almost costing me my job. Told them they couldn't call me at work.

Got that issue fixed after being threatened. Now after one missed payment, they want me to pay in full. This is after they kept acting like I was stupid, asking how I paid my other bills several times. Told them how could I pay them if I got fired, but they didn't seem to care at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GS-Services-Limited-Partnership-/Houston-Texas-77081/GS-Services-Limited-Partnership-Harrassment-threatening-Houston-Texas-1090147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GS Services Limited Partnership