Alexander

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Richard S — Fairfield Connecticut
GSCM Fulfillment
2049 North Lincoln Street Burbank, California USA

GSCM Fulfillment Keeps taking money from my checking account monthly for unordered supplements Burbank California

I responsed to an ad on the computer promoting a supplement for weight loss. I was promised a free trial. I began to receive monthly refills and charges to my checking account.  When I found the phone number on the internet. I always found the number busy.  There are no markings on the package and in the flyer inside there is no ammount paid. I would like to discontinue having my account charged. I read in other complaints that is around $86.00 a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSCM-Fulfillment/Burbank-California-91504/GSCM-Fulfillment-Keeps-taking-money-from-my-checking-account-monthly-for-unordered-supple-1116024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSCM Fulfillment