occasions

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Tamara — Sebring Florida
GSCM Fullfillment
2049 Lincoln St. Burbank, California USA

GSCM Fullfillment They called my cell phone convincing me to try Green Coffee Bean Extract Diet Supplement for a Free 15 day trial. However my credit card was charged $100.00 before the 15 day trial period. They aren't honest- BEWARE! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Burbank California

The company: GSCM Fullfillment claims you will get a free 30 day supply of Green Coffee Bean Extract to lose weight. After a 15 day trial period they claim you will not be charged, However, I was charged $100.00 on my credit card before the 15 day trial was up. I was charged this amount after 7 days.

Do not fall for their scam! They are scammers and only want your credit card number! I should have known better, but I talked into trying their product. The product sells on Amazon for $11.95-anyone can purchase this product from that site.

Beware of this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSCM-Fullfillment/Burbank-California-91504/GSCM-Fullfillment-They-called-my-cell-phone-convincing-me-to-try-Green-Coffee-Bean-Extrac-1111359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSCM Fullfillment