Complaint Review: GSI Grant Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2005

• Reported By:Valparaiso Indiana
GSI Grant Services
1111 UNKNOWN Valparaiso, Indiana U.S.A.

GSI Grant Services ripoff Free Grant checks $298 processing fee $6000 in 21-28 days, YEAH RIGHT! Valparaiso Indiana

I recieved a phone call stating that GSI had a government grant check waiting for me in the amount of 6000.00, because of my income bracket.

I ONLY had to pay a processing fee of 298.00 and the I would recieve my 6000.00 in 21-28 days after they got PAID!!! This call to top it all off was made to me on my BIRTHDAY 12 days before X-mas, so you know I was like Halaluyah! Thanks to my intuition I was uneasy... they said they were working with the FTC (Federal trade Commission)so I inquired. Total BULLSH*T!

Please beware of this scam, I was lucky they didnt get my money!! They were nice enough to give me their names "Alan James" badge #133 and "John Park".

Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2005 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSI-Grant-Services/Valparaiso-Indiana-46383/GSI-Grant-Services-ripoff-Free-Grant-checks-298-processing-fee-6000-in-21-28-days-YEAH-167929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSI Grant Services