Complaint Review: GSM NATION

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mac — Fort Wayne Indiana
5270 Carillon Point, Kirkland, WA 98033 Kirkland, Washington USA

GSM NATION Took my money, delivered no product Kirkland Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: GSM Nation Never Took the Customer's Money: Record of Voided Transaction Provided

I ordered a phone on Friday the 14th, paid extra to have it over night shipped.

I received notice that because of your companies move it would be additional days before my phone got here.

I was then told that shipping days only count during the week, not week end days.

I took 3 days off of work to wait for the phone, it never came. ( I use my cell phone for work)

The next day my wife stayed home, the phone never came.

I called and ask what happened, after a week of waiting, and I was told that someone called me and several emails were sent to let me know there was an issue. (never happened)

I pulled the phone records and email records and discovered there was no such contact.

I then received a notice that for one reason or another the phone I ordered from your web site was not available to me after the web site said it was.

I contacted my sales rep and ask what to do now, and while they worked on it I received an email that my order had been canceled.

I called customer support again and I had a conversation with some person who was very insulting to me, now here we are 16 days after the fact, I had to go buy another phone from another company, listened to this person from your company give me a nasty emails and an ear full about if I really am a CEO or not, and then to top it off my bank has been faxing the cancel orders everyday to GSM Nation and your company refuses to let the transaction that was canceled on your end be canceled so my money can be refunded.
I do not care how their business operates on any level, all I know that if I mislead my clients and then held their money and refused to return it, someone would press charges against my company.

This is fraud and theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSM-NATION/Kirkland-Washington-98033/GSM-NATION-Took-my-money-delivered-no-product-Kirkland-Washington-1063232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSM NATION

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: GSMNation - ()

This is a clear case of confusion where the customer has failed to understand the standard business practices of one of the most trusted online sellers. The customer posted this report on June 30th reporting that GSM Nation has not refunded the money for the payment he made for a product he wished to purchase from our company. The following image from our Payment Transaction Service clearly shows that GSM Nation never accepted the payment for his order and the payment was voided on June 20th. A customer's money can only be refunded if the business accepts his money in the first place; if the payment the customer makes to the company is voided right at the outset, there is no transfer of money.

Proof of Voided Transaction: http://www.gsmnation.com/media/001.png

Furthermore, before we canceled the customer's transactions on June 20th, we called the customer a number of times on the phone number he provided on file to let him know that he had ordered the wrong phone for the Solavei service he wished to use. No other business provides such high level of customer service, where the customer is given a personal call after he has placed the order for a product to let him/her know that he has ordered the wrong product. We did not want to ship out $600+ product only to find the customer unsatisfied with his high ticket purchase. The following email from the Solavei (Service Provider's Support team) shows clear acknowledgement that the customer had ordered the wrong phone and that we did the right thing in voiding his order.

Proof that the customer ordered the wrong phone: http://www.gsmnation.com/media/004.jpeg

We appreciate the time our customer took out to provide feedback about our business but we follow the most ethical business practices to provide the most secure service for our customers. We hope our response will have answered all his concerns.

If you have any questions about our company, please reach out to us at 800-695-1815 or go to our website at www.gsmnation.com.