Complaint Review: GT NETWORK

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Farmers.Agency.59 — Georgia
GT NETWORK
2211 elliot ave. Seattle, Washington USA

GT NETWORK GTNGTNETWORKGTNQUOTES Insurance Quotes - Legit - NOT a scam Seattle Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scam

*Consumer Comment: This is Cameron Who wrote this REPORT BEWARE

We worked with GT Network for over a year and have received quality quotes the entire duration of our contract. Always had good contact with our agency. Had them work with us launching P&C as well as internal leads and some 21st. Always got a good return and had nothing but positive experiences. Was contacted by people who left GTN who tried to take me as a client. Found out they were not a part of the company. Watch out for those poeple. One of them is MS Marketing and LM Quality leads is another. Those are official scammers and have gotten other agencies in my district. We reported them to the ICD ( Internet crime devision ). GT Network helped us charge back against them to get our funding returned. I have nothing but good things to say about GTN just beware of the people who work against them and try to copy thier sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GT-NETWORK/Seattle-Washington-98121/GT-NETWORK-GTNGTNETWORKGTNQUOTES-Insurance-Quotes-Legit-NOT-a-scam-Seattle-Washington-1083438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GT NETWORK

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scam

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

I worked for Cameron Seneca with GTN for 2 1/2 months setting appointments.  I left after not being paid for 285 hours.  I  personnally know approx. 15 people in my situation that never got paid.  So Cameron has us calling to find him clients, then has us fill the contracts and doesn't pay us.  Doesn't that sound a bit third world to you?  No, much worse.  The company is not registered under any name we can find in the state he says he works out of, no taxes which makes it a Federal Offence.  I would call it a scam.   You should be so lucky

This is Cameron Who wrote this REPORT BEWARE

AUTHOR: Anoymous - ()

Cameron Senca actually wrote this not anyone in District 59 please call district 59 and ask them they will tell you