Complaint Review: Guarantee Benefits

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Not happy in CA — California
Guarantee Benefits
990 S Blue Mound Rd, Fort Worth, , Texas USA

Justin at Guarantee Benefits and George Steele Agency and Patriot Health It's a scam!! Fort Worth, Texas

I was contacted by Justin of Guaranteed Benefits about health insurance after I applied online.  I liked what he was offering but postponed starting it till next month.  Good thing I did.  I did not receive any of the documentation on the policies that I asked for even though it was to be sent within 24-48 hours. I called him back and he was checking on it.  When I plugged in the phone # online, scam reports showed up.  I called the numbers Justin gave me to cancel the policies but was told I could not cancel the policies until I was charged.  I got the email address of the lady on the phone and sent her an email cancelling the policies. Then I changed my credit card account. Since then I have tried to reach Justin but no one picks up the phone.  It all goes to voice mail.  I left a message and no one has gotten back to me. If you get charged you may lose the $99 fee per person to sign up, depending on the state you live in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guarantee-Benefits/Fort-Worth-Texas-76131/Justin-at-Guarantee-Benefits-and-George-Steele-Agency-and-Patriot-Health-Its-a-scam-Fo-1092634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guarantee Benefits