Complaint Review: guarantee trust lfe insurance co

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: jackie — tulsa Oklahoma
guarantee trust lfe insurance co
1275 milwaukee avenue glenview, Illinois USA

guarantee trust lfe insurance co lied to by Dianne, Kristen, and Cathleen in the company. my policy have been discussed with other policy holders without my knowledge or consent! alo lies about recieving my faxes glenview Illinois

it is life insurance. i call to cancel my policy. i was told what i had to do. i did that . call back and was told that they did not recieve my fax. call back the was told they did have it but not my payment. then i called and asked if thry had recieved my oayment and was told yes but i had to fax a bank statement. i told them that i was disabled and dianne said then told your agent to send us your bank satement. the agent represents them and i only meet him through selling me insaurance. i assured her that he does not have acess to my banking account and that was impossble task she requested of me. called back and said i will fax the statement. today i recived a phone call stating that my policy had been discussed with another policy holder without my cosent or my knowlege. also that they now have not recieved anything from me when i was told by more than one company worker that my fax was recieved and my payment was recieved by them. i can not seem to get the truth nor my money return to my bank statemt which was paid by vioded check. i was reduced to tears from diann who works for the company as she belittled me and and talked down to me. why, maybe being black she that i was ignorant and she just didn't seem to give me the time of day. please help. the amount paid was fifty-seven dollars and so much has been siad and lots of lies told for what?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/guarantee-trust-lfe-insurance-co/glenview-Illinois-60025/guarantee-trust-lfe-insurance-co-lied-to-by-Dianne-Kristen-and-Cathleen-in-the-company-1074973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on guarantee trust lfe insurance co