Complaint Review: Guaranteed Lists - Universal Lists - Martin Worldwide

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Angry — Palm Beach Gardens Florida USA
Guaranteed Lists - Universal Lists - Martin Worldwide
5737 Kanan Rd. Ste. 331 Agoura Hills, California United States of America

Guaranteed Lists - Universal Lists - Martin Worldwide SCAM Guaranteed Lists SCAM - DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS Agoura Hills, California

Our company ordered 25,000 lead records from this company. We received 5,000 of the 25,000 we ordered.  The leads were worthless and not what we asked for. We asked for a refund and after 8 months of following up and being lead on and on with different contacts, they told us that Guaranteed Lists was closed and we would not be getting a refund for any reason.

The contact numbers now take you to Universal Lists, anther bunch of scam artists where the person I spoke with Christine Soto or Sodo told me that she would not tell me the name of the "call center" she worked at nor would she give me the contact information for the legal department.

They screwed us out of 1,785.00. After getting nothing, below is a copy of a chat that I had on their site. As you can see, when I requested a refund, they promptly disappeared.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Operator 16'

Operator 16: Hello, how may I assist you?

Me: Hi There Operator 16.

Me: I am doing my best to get in touch with your legal department. Is there a way that I can get the contact info for them or your attorneys?

Operator 16: I am not sure about a legal department. I am in the sales department. Were you interested in purchasing a list?

Me: I was interested in getting a refund for a list I purchased. Is that something that you can help me with?

Me: Hello?

Me: Are you still there?

They never came back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guaranteed-Lists-Universal-Lists-Martin-Worldwide/Agoura-Hills-California-91301/Guaranteed-Lists-Universal-Lists-Martin-Worldwide-SCAM-Guaranteed-Lists-SCAM-DO-NOT-567368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guaranteed Lists - Universal Lists - Martin Worldwide