Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Claim Services - Peter Ronin

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Indian Trail North Carolina
Guardian Financial Claim Services - Peter Ronin
525 North Belt, Ste. 172 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Claim Services - Peter Ronin You just won $100K in a National Geographic Sweepstake, What a joke!!! Houston Texas

I just got a letter in the mail today stating that I had won $100K in the National Geographic Sweepstake. All I had to do is cash the enclosed check which was for $3085.00. Once I cashed or deposited it in my bank account, I would be told where to take the money to pay my taxes.

I was also told to keep this quiet until I had my $100K check to avoid identity theft. I knew this was too good to be true so I did my research....of course just as I thought. This is a scam!! Beware!! I would not cash the check as the bank is going to be looking for their money when the check does not clear.

ES ****
Indian Trail, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Claim-Services-Peter-Ronin/Houston-Texas-77060/Guardian-Financial-Claim-Services-Peter-Ronin-You-just-won-100K-in-a-National-Geographi-429539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Claim Services - Peter Ronin