Complaint Review: guardsman

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: bogota — bogota New Jersey
guardsman
Internet USA

guardsman urchased a sectional from Bob's furniture 2010. Less than 3 years leather damage occurred. Called to utilize the GOOf PROOF insurance purchased for 129.00 dollars. Was told by customer rep. that because it was not a "specific" determinable incident that I was not covered. However, I could shell out more money for a technician to come to my home to repair the furniture. Then she told because I had paid for the GOOF PROOF service in the past that she could offer me a 10% discount. What an insult. I requested to speak to a manager. Internet

Of course she "Julia" was not available. I left a message informing the manager that I would be contacting the BBB and my State Attorney General. Also I researched that the Guardsman company has 720 complaints and that customers like myself have had MANY reasons given by customer representatives of why their damaged /soiled furniture COULD not be serviced by GUARDSMAN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/guardsman/internet/guardsman-urchased-a-sectional-from-Bobs-furniture-2010-Less-than-3-years-leather-damag-1065151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on guardsman