Complaint Review: Guidant Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Olathe Kansas
Guidant Financial Group
13122 N.E. 20th St., Ste. 100, Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Guidant Financial Group Unauthorized Debit of my checking account Bellevue Washington

*UPDATE Employee: RE:

I informed my Account Manager at this company my intentions during the entire process and he informed me that he would place a hold on it and would not process the billing until everything came together.

On June 6th the company debited my account for 5K and I still have not received my money back (the money that should not have been debited in the first place). I've been informed at first that the funds would be credited back to my account and a few days later I was told that a check will be mailed today (on the 10th), then I was told that the check will not be mailed until the 20th, and finally yesterday I was informed that the check will be overnighted to me. Yesterday, I was provided with a tracking number for UPS and it is for 2nd day air. I'm half expecting for the check to deduct some sort of servicing fee. I am extremely upset with my dealings with all that I have spoken to on this matter. I'm constantly being informed that their "procedures" are not to credit the monies back into clients accounts, yet I am not certain how this comes into play seeing that it should not be their "procedure" to debit someone's account when it is placed on hold. This makes me think that this company is engaged in unethical business dealings since they are prolonging the holding onto my funds and (collecting interest on those funds) when it should not have been withdrawn from my account in the first place.

Anthony
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guidant-Financial-Group/Bellevue-Washington-98005/Guidant-Financial-Group-Unauthorized-Debit-of-my-checking-account-Bellevue-Washington-341106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guidant Financial Group

Hello,
I would like to know if you receive all your money back and what your final experience is if you will share it. I know several others that use this company and I just set up my accounts through them. I have had stellar experience so far. Thank you for sharing with everyone.

AUTHOR: Guidant Financial Group - (U.S.A.)

While we do not offer details into specific client accounts, we are pleased to report that this situation was resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner. Guidant prides itself on customer service, which is demonstrated with more than 5 years of good standing at the Better Business Bureau (bbb.org). Our focus on client satisfaction has made us the largest player in our industry. We are proud to say this was recently recognized when we were added to the INC 500.