Complaint Review: Guillermos' Landscaping

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Bay Shore New York
Guillermos' Landscaping
1784-C Fifth Ave, Bayshore, NY, 11706 Bay Shore, New York USA

Guillermos' Landscaping rip off, landscaping, bad service, terrible service, con artist, total rip off, scam Bay Shore New York

He is by far the worse landscaper I have ever used, and a total rip off. For starters, one day I came outside and noticed that instead of cutting my grass (like I was paying him to do) Guillermo was seated outside up against my house eating spanish chicken, beans and rice and drinking coronas with his other 'workers'. When I came outside he looked surprised and tried to start small talk to smooth it over, telling me I look so fit and asking me if I've been working out (very weird). However I made if clear he's not being paid to drink Coronas and eat Spanish chicken on my property. Furthermore, once they finished I realized they threw all of their empty Corona bottles in my regular garbage can, that I had to take out myself because we have to recycle. The next problem I had with Guillermo's Landscaping is that he offered to do a Spring Clean. I agreed to the price and he came to do the job. [continued below]....

..... However after he started the job he knocks on my door and says 'I have to charge you more money' and can no longer charge the price I agreed to. I informed Guillermo this is foolishness and he is unprofessional. I informed him I do not conduct business like that, and I don't know anyone that agrees on a price, starts the job, and them changes the price half way through the job. In closing, Guillermo is a con artist in the purest form. He speaks with a thick Spanish accent in broken English so it's hard to understand what he is saying. and he's always trying to get over so he'll always try to smooth talk you and say 'you tell me, I work for you' however the 'work' is terrible and he has no clue what customer service is. So in closing, use his service only if you want guys drinking coronas on your property, eating Spanish chicken and rice, while changing prices mid way into a job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guillermos-Landscaping/Bay-Shore-New-York-11706/Guillermos-Landscaping-rip-off-landscaping-bad-service-terrible-service-con-artist-1075927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guillermos' Landscaping