Complaint Review: Gulf South Homes

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: carol — gray Louisiana
Gulf South Homes
214 S Hollywood Road Houma, Louisiana USA

Gulf South Homes Duplantis Rentals my new mobile home falling apart...roof, wet walls, roof sinking, mold, etc Houma Louisiana

i had purchase a mobie home and was told all kinds of good stuff about the mobile home and the company, it was all false.  About 9 months into living in the mobile home problems started to show. i called Gulf South Homes to inform them that my mobile home was not leveled  properly unpon delivery, which i have a paper stating that from my insurance company and they do not cover that. Gulf South told me that its not their problem and it was mine. I was mad because how is this my problem? on top of that i have wet wall, mold, water filling in all my light fixtures, sinking roof, a hole under the shingles that leaks into my home, a hole under my siding that is leaking into my home right on top of.my light switches, my interior doors and a couple of windows are not level properly and dont work, my ceilings are falling down,water and mold spots all over the ceilings, cabnits are starting to seperate from the walls, etc. Do i have any right to sue them or do i have to settle for this like they said? Gulf South Homes had to of been aware of these problems. Is there any way i can get the history on my mobile home?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gulf-South-Homes/Houma-Louisiana-70359/Gulf-South-Homes-Duplantis-Rentals-my-new-mobile-home-falling-apartroof-wet-walls-ro-1085566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gulf South Homes