Complaint Review: gunbroker.com

• Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: recon — New York New York United States of America
gunbroker.com

gunbroker.com G B Holdings, Inc. Credit Card / Deceptive Pratices, Internet

I have an account with this outfit that I did not use for a year or so. I tried to browse for guns and put it into the watched items in my account. I was required to give my credit card information again. I complied. I also purchased a gun. Soon afterwards, my credit card's fraud unit called with two suspicious entries.

One was a none-existant hotel in Florida for .60 and then a charge for $50.00 from Craig's list. The credit card company closed my account. Charges from Gunbroker.com were $1.00 and the agreed upon price from the seller. I notified Gunbroker and asked them to investigate since the time of the fraudulent entry was the same as the charge from Gunbroker.

Soon afterwards, the two charges, the one from Gunbroker and the one from the seller disappeared. The seller called me and told me that one of his employees made a mistake and had already the sold the gun that I bought. I cancelled. Gunbroker reply that the found no indication that my credit card information was breached. I cancelled my account with this outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gunbrokercom/internet/gunbrokercom-G-B-Holdings-Inc-Credit-Card-Deceptive-Pratices-Internet-825991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gunbroker.com