Complaint Review: gunbroker.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Huntington Indiana United States of America
gunbroker.com

gunbroker.com Opened an account and was charged a fee for no apparent reason. I have been trying to close this account and stop additional charges, but with no response! Internet

I opened an account with gunbroker.com after receiving an email stating this site was the largest gun trading site online.  I have had a good experience with Guns America and Cheaper Than Dirt, so I thought I would give them a try. I soon found out there were fees charged to my credit card and I had not even logged on to complete a transaction.  I immediately tried to contact gunbroker's customer service and found out one does not exist!  I contacted the BBB and found out (shame on me) gunbroker.com is not accredited with the BBB and carries a F rating.  With 78 billing complaints, I knew I was in deep do-do! Stay away and don't believe any of Gunbroker.com adds or email come-ons They're a RIPOFF for sure.

Don in Huntington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gunbrokercom/internet/gunbrokercom-Opened-an-account-and-was-charged-a-fee-for-no-apparent-reason-I-have-bee-972232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gunbroker.com