- Report: #1062575
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gunther Motor Co of Plantation, inc.
Gunther Motor Co of Plantation, inc.1660 South State Rd. 7 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA
Gunther Motor Co of Plantation, inc. unscrupulous, downright dishonest, and untransparent dealings Ft. Lauderdale Florida
*Consumer Comment: You appear confused
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Schmacher of WPB was advertising a VW Passat for lease, $199.00 monthly, no money down, 39mos-10,000 miles per year. I tore the ad out, went to Gunther(place more convenient for me) , showed him the ad and asked the saleman if he could match. He said "SURE!!"
Bottom line, he sold me a Jetta(lesser model)for $250.00 per month plus my trade in worth $5000.00.
I went back the next day because I realized I was ripped off and tried to fix it. They would not hear of it and from then on it was downhill all the way. Now I am trying to get back my car, with no success yet.
I"m pretty sure the were a couple of illegal things going on here.
1. The trade in was my fathers car, and he did not sign off on it.
2. They had me sign 2 blank lease contracts, and as of now,(2 weeks later) I still do not have a copy of any lease. They agreed to give me a Passat for $288.00 plus the tradein, or $360.00 without the tradein, and probably some money down. Oh, also, the lease was supposed to go for 4years.
These guys are the KING OF RIPOFF!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gunther-Motor-Co-of-Plantation-inc/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33317/Gunther-Motor-Co-of-Plantation-inc-unscrupulous-downright-dishonest-and-untransparent-1062575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.