Complaint Review: Gunthy Renker

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — East Montpelier Vermont
Gunthy Renker
3340 Ocean Park Blvd. Santa Monica, California USA

Gunthy Renker Chaz Deen Hair Care Keep charging me and not sending product three months after I canceled the account Santa Monica California

In June I made the mistake of ordering Chaz Deen Hair Care products from Gunthy Renker. In July there was a charge on my card for a second shipment and I never received the product. I proceeded to contact Gunthy Renker and received and email stating that my account was canceled and the second shipment was on its way but could be returned.

Since then I have had additional charges each month. In addition, they took so much money out of my account that I have overdraft fees of $600. This company feels no responsibility for my damages. In addition to being charged after I have a confirmation in writing, I still have received no product. This is outrageous and I will never order from this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gunthy-Renker/Santa-Monica-California-90405/Gunthy-Renker-Chaz-Deen-Hair-Care-Keep-charging-me-and-not-sending-product-three-months-a-1085447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gunthy Renker