Complaint Review: guppys aquarium

• Reported By: milton — australia
guppys aquarium
Internet Australia

guppys aquarium ignored countless emails brisbane Australia Internet

I was a returning customer to guppys aquarium, I had bought from the site multiple times, then in may 2013 I bought a test kit, got delivered a few days later, and it was faulty. I tried to contact them several times over a week explaining the faulty test kit, and every e-mail I sent was ignored, until the last one I stated that I was making a claim through paypal. They replied within the hour, saying that I never contacted them, and that I am the problem and should use a more simpler test kit (I've been keeping fish for 15 years).

I replied stating I'm not the problem and they said they'll contact the manufacture and send a replacement, it had been a week with no response so I send another email, 2 days later no reply, so I contact the manufacture direct and nor them or their reps have any record of guppys aquarium ever lodging a replacement report. So today I opened a paypal claim. I will never deal through guppys aquarium again, they are gutless and dishonest. Now it makes sense as to why they don't have a contact phone number, only email

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/guppys-aquarium/internet/guppys-aquarium-ignored-countless-emails-brisbane-Australia-Internet-1053075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on guppys aquarium