Complaint Review: gurlmedia

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: andrew — kelowna British Columbia
gurlmedia
538 W 21st St#77490 Houston, Texas USA

gurlmedia AllGame Media LLC charged $34.95 per month for a FREE trial then I received a email saying I've joined their Premium Membership Houston Texas

I wanted information on a exam I will be sitting shortly (Red Seal, Millwright), I found a website that had information on this and they offered a free trial if I gave them my credit card details. After I gave them my details I received a email from them thanking me for joining GurlMedia Premium Membership and I am being charged $34.95 per month. This was not what was advertised on there site. I hope you can help and rectify this, thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gurlmedia/Houston-Texas/gurlmedia-AllGame-Media-LLC-charged-3495-per-month-for-a-FREE-trial-then-I-received-a-e-1065433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gurlmedia