Complaint Review: Guruaid.com

• Reported By: larry972a — ROWLETT Texas
Guruaid.com
bradford, Connecticut USA

guruaid.com Lester Inc. Deceptive practices and fraud bradford Connecticut

Guruaid used deciptive practices in as to say to were support for Microsoft and McAfee. They had to be the one that infected my computer then called me and said they were Microsoft and could fix the problems with my computer. They fixed part of the problems but knew how to keep some programs stopped to gain access to my personel information. I only know this 1 1/2 years later when I hooked up a new sound system to my new TV. Vizio was the ones that found I had numerous Microsoft programs stopped and couldn't install any thing on any divice connected to my network.

I paid these people $500 to keep my computer clean and not subjuect to cyber attacks. I had to hire another company to resolve all the problelms with my computer. They refused to give me a refund because the grace period had passed. I told them there is no grace period when it comes to fraud! It cost me $200 to fix all the problems. This company needs to be stopped from makeing false statements to get people to use their service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guruaidcom/bradford-Connecticut-06405/guruaidcom-Lester-Inc-Deceptive-practices-and-fraud-bradford-Connecticut-1130390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guruaid.com