- Report: #1065333
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Guru.com
Guru.com5001 Baum Blvd, Ste 696 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA
Guru.com Guru.com Guru.com got my money and froze my account. All of these after I made the verification of my payment. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I am an employer on Guru.com and I used to have my projects done. I sent payment every time using my credit card and also using my paypal account
- I even made my verification first time when i paid an invoice on guru. They suspended my account and reopened only after they have made the verification.
- Since then I paid several invoices on guru using my paypal and now I got my account suspend AGAIN without any warning ( even i used the same payment method )
- I send to Guru all the documents, a copy of my ID, a copy of my credit card, a print with my paypal account. [continued below]....
- They dont want to asnwer on any of my emails. I filed a complain with Better Business Bureau also.
The worst company is Guru.com
They asked for verification SECOND TIME...even I used the same payment method for the last two months.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gurucom/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15213/Gurucom-Gurucom-Gurucom-got-my-money-and-froze-my-account-All-of-these-after-I-made-t-1065333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.