Complaint Review: guthey renker

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: josh — Florida Florida
guthey renker
Internet USA

guthey renker trying to charge me for stuff I didn't order. returned the shipment but still be pursued for payment. Internet

Last Christmas I ordered some wen for my mother in law and wife. Soon after I received another shipment of wen that I didn't order and a charge i wasn't expecting.

After a call to juthey renker I was informed that I in rolled in fulfillment orders. "I most certainly did not". I took action with my cc company after receiving two more shipments and two charges of 191$

I stopped payment and now I'm receiving collection letters from guthey renker. Do not ever order from them! If you want wen I suggest buying it from Amazon or use a visa gift card

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/guthey-renker/internet/guthey-renker-trying-to-charge-me-for-stuff-I-didnt-order-returned-the-shipment-but-sti-1157418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on guthey renker