Complaint Review: guthy renker

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: mjw — erie Pennsylvania

guthy renker DO NOT ORDER WEN PRODUCTS Des Moines Iowa

*Author of original report: Possible remedy

Guthy Renker/WEN Hair products is a big mistake to order from! I was solicited by Wen and talked extensively to the agent about NOT wanting auto ship and he assured me he would only charge me the one time trial supply for one month w/money back guarantee. But within a month I recevd notice that I would be charged $104.77 for a shipment that was on its way, I called immediately and spoke to another agent. She had a completely different 'tone' & was trying to tell me that I ordered an auto shipment each month .. and she advised me to refuse the product when it arrived. Thats exactly what I did.  Now they state that they never received the returned product and are continuing to charge me. Its a bunch of BS and a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/guthy-renker/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/guthy-renker-DO-NOT-ORDER-WEN-PRODUCTS-Des-Moines-Iowa-1052568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on guthy renker

Possible remedy

AUTHOR: mjw - ()

I just got off phone, after 4th attempt to reach supervisor and got some relatively good info, provide they follow thru. They said they would send me an affidavit saying that I refused the product and then they would stop bothering me with bills. I will follow up once resolved but wanted to encourage others to keep trying to reach a super or another cooperative agent.