Complaint Review: GUTHY-RENKER

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: mantysman — east prairie Missouri
GUTHY-RENKER
3340 Ocean Park Blvd Santa Monica, California USA

GUTHY-RENKER contiues to try to collect on a closed account Told me that account was closed, then I get letter from debt collector Santa Monica California

Bought Pro-active for granddaughter almost TWO years ago. She tried it, and didn't like it. We paid for it and cancelled any further shipments. Granddaughter moved. GR continues to send product to the old address, and I get a charge on my VISA. I dispute with GR, and VISA does a charge back. I get another bill for a shipment and I call GR and AGAIN tell them that they account was CLOSED and they are sending product to an empty house. GR person agrees that account was closed, apologizes and says forget the bill.

YESTERDAY I get a bill from a debt collector: RJM Acquisitions, for product sent on November 25, 2013. I called them and told them of my story with GR. I was told that this will be closed out, not persued and not report made to the credit agencies.

I'm not holding my breath. GR is a bunch of crooks, and they lied to RJM in an attempt to collect on a bogus bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GUTHY-RENKER/Santa-Monica-California-90405-1322/GUTHY-RENKER-contiues-to-try-to-collect-on-a-closed-account-Told-me-that-account-was-clos-1126332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GUTHY-RENKER