Complaint Review: GWalk Group

• Reported By: sherlene — duncanville Texas
GWalk Group
1236 Willow Glen Drive dallas, Texas USA

GWalk Group George Walker Contractor dallas Texas

I have been put out by this contractor ...and what I mean is he never finished the job and was using substandard materials in my home...he was paid to do a job ...but gave me invalid reciepts for the materials...he is out for the money and only the money...I have existing picks of what hiis work looks like and it is just totally unexceptable...I am waitiing because he ran off with the money and now me and my 3 year old daughter are having to live in a hotel because of my poor judgment ...and that was thinking I could trust him...beware of George Walker...he only wants the money....he is not a business man...he is a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GWalk-Group/dallas-Texas-75232/GWalk-Group-George-Walker-Contractor-dallas-Texas-1050177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GWalk Group