adults

• Reported By: Krytical — Lawrenceville Georgia
Gwinnett Suzuki
2960 Satellite Blvd NW Duluth, Georgia USA

Gwinnett Suzuki Gravity Autos Bait and Switch, Wasted my time Duluth Georgia

I drove down to Gwinnett Suzuki after seeing on Autotrader and Cars that they had a decent selection of BMW's. I was greeted by Carlos and after looking around a little bit I found one I was interested in. We test drove it and I loved it. We sat down and started talking about it.

Well, 2 hours later, after we finished all the negotiations and came down to a "hard" price. I was informed that Carlos had used the wrong VIN number and that the car we had been talking about the whole time was a different car. Whatever. The owner then told me he couldn't sell me the car for what we settled on after 2 HOURS of talking and signing papers. He offered me a higher monthly payment than what we talked about.

I thanked him for wasting my time and left. Poor customer service, drawn out buying process and the facilities aren't that great.

Can't say I would recommend this place to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gwinnett-Suzuki/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Gwinnett-Suzuki-Gravity-Autos-Bait-and-Switch-Wasted-my-time-Duluth-Georgia-1084732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gwinnett Suzuki