Complaint Review: Gypsy Manor Farm

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Kb62591 — USA
Gypsy Manor Farm
57685 Main Road Southold, NY 119 Southold, New York United States of America

Gypsy Manor Farm Diane Candela Do NOT Associate With Gypsy Manor Far Or Diane Candela....EVER! Southold, New York

In early May of 2012, I met Diane Candela in the Mattituck Starbucks in the Waldbaums shopping center on Main Street in NY.

She had a problem.

How could she possibly get this new horse she wanted without more money???

Over the course of just two meetings her passion for this horse grew more intense and I was told that I would become an INVESTOR and make money if I had some now...which whe knew I had.

In the second week in May, ten feet from both the entrance to the Starbucks and the Capital One, WHERE I WENT TO GET AND GIVE HER $2000 CASH, Diane Candela got her money and then got her horse.

In the days and weeks and then, yes, the months, that followed, this Diane Candela REFUSED to sit with me to get a contract of our agreement signed.

I even contacted my brother a lawyer from Capital One in Richmond to get what I needed in writing,,,,but SHE WOULD NOT MEET ME.

She had what she needed.

Diane Candela had the money and had her horse.

I was told that I would be paid back in NOvember 2012.

She didn't pick up those calls.

She didn't answer those emails.

Diane Candela needs to be held up to WHAT SHE HAS DONE.

And I will tell everyone reading this that this will never end.

Ever.

I made a terrible mistake with trust, but I will not let up.

My email is kb62591b@gmail.com if you've ever been SCREWED by a business deal.

i WANT THIS WOMAN STOPPED AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE IS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gypsy-Manor-Farm/Southold-New-York-/Gypsy-Manor-Farm-Diane-Candela-Do-NOT-Associate-With-Gypsy-Manor-Far-Or-Diane-CandelaE-972890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gypsy Manor Farm