surrender

GZM Web
415 W Wall St. Ste. 1116 Midland, Texas USA

GZM Web Failed to honor contract and let domain name expire Midland Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not a Partner

Wow!!1 where do I begin... Well Ben Miller is a real piece of work!! I contactred GZM to update our existing website and to make all script and jpg editable through admin access so I could update as needed to suit our company.  The job was only half done and when I called to get the problem fixed he told me it would be $100 an hour and problable take 10 hours to fix.  I told him that if he our contract he would see that it is a part of the contract to have all of this editable.. Then he tells me well could you e;mail a copy of the contract.  (Here's your first sign.)

When he received it, he tells me, " Yeah, I see where that is in the contract."  I was told that it would be done and completed within a week. Well a week comes and goes and nothing! SO I call and leave messages and emails to no avail the scam artist never retruns a call, an email or anything.  Well I go to pull up our website and lo and behold our web hosting which he also was to provide is gone, the domain has expired and now belongs to somebody else.   STAY AWAY FROM BEN MILLER, HIS PARTNER MARK HALFORD AND GZM WEB!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GZM-Web-/Midland-Texas-79701/GZM-Web-Failed-to-honor-contract-and-let-domain-name-expire-Midland-Texas-1100859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GZM Web

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not a Partner

AUTHOR: Mark H - ()

Greetings,

It is my sincerest apology that this has happened, however I have never been a partner of Ben Miller. I was an employee of GZM, until my customers were not receving what had been agreed upon. I have not been affiliated with this company, Ben Miller, nor his band of crooks since September 2009. I left Ben Miller for lying to me, which in turn caused me to lie to my customers. I relayed the information I was given, so while I hate this has happened to you... I have/had no control over the production of the sites/programs. Again, I am truly sorry, but I was working for a living the best way I knew how.

However, if your interaction with this jerk was after Sept. 2009, and my name was attached, please do inform. I know Joseph (previous employee as well) had to file a cease and desist to have these crooks quit using his name/e-mail once he had left the company. They were pretending that Joseph was still an active part of their company, and using the old e-mail account to make customers think he was the one replying to them.