Complaint Review: H. Roger Neil's Fast-Flip Real Estate

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:East hartford Connecticut
H. Roger Neil's Fast-Flip Real Estate
6985 S.Union Park Center, Suite 545 Midvale, Utah U.S.A.

H. Roger Neil's Fast-Flip Real Estate ripoff dishonest discriminate false uncommitted all fraud Midvale Utah

I got a Real Estate programm from the above Noted Company, did all they ask me to do by completing Phase 1.

I reach Phase 11 of the project and had problems call them because it was in my contract. I called them every month from Oct 2004 to Feb 2005. Leave my name and number and the reason why I called. They never reply untill I say to them if they do not talk me they will be talking to my Lawyer.

The receptionist told me the person who is in charge of my account is not in but as soon as she comes in she will have her call me. That person never get intouch with, I called back and ask to speak to H Roger Neil, she then told me that he is Ohio and do not have anything to d with that Office. I told her that I do not care where he is all I need is my money back because I did not get what I paid for .

The following day Mr Scott Burris from their Coaching Dept. called. I explain to him my situation he then said to me that is not what he was told, he then gave me his tephone & Fax # so I send
my complain which I did.

I waited another month before this guy could get back, he said to me he do not recall our conversation. This action of his confirmed that they are frauds and dishonest people who take people money knowing that what they selling is worthless.

How can I put my trust such a company, where they discrimnate againts how much money you can afford to put in their programm They are not committed to my success and satisfaction.

All I need back from them is my money nothing more or less.

East hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H-Roger-Neils-Fast-Flip-Real-Estate/Midvale-Utah-84047/H-Roger-Neils-Fast-Flip-Real-Estate-ripoff-dishonest-discriminate-false-uncommitted-all-135843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H. Roger Neil's Fast-Flip Real Estate