Complaint Review: Habitat for humanity

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: formerhabitatmanager — pueblo Colorado
Habitat for humanity
2313 s prairie ave pueblo, Colorado USA

Habitat for humanity as a whole Wake up and smell the deception.... colorado Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Questions

Habitat for Humanity international CANNOT and WILL NOT do anything about their local affiliates.

I have seen this first hand. AS A MANAGER FOR THEIR RESTORE! The way they are structured as to protect Habitat for Humanity international and the personal interest of the local boards of director’s period.

Local Affiliates are their own beast. And The Beast favors relatives, friends, personal interests, and nepotistic relations.

The De-centralized nature of the organization gives plausible deniability to the parent company. For all the world wide good the company does there are many several hundred, if not thousands, of local failures and foreclosures in every state.

An internet research will prove this. Log onto my.habitat.org and sign up using your local affiliate name and whatever email you have. Access the forums and boards. See the struggles the executive directors, managers, employees, and volunteers face day to day and the challenges the company has.

Challenge the local boards with the sunshine law (co) or similar in your state (non profit accountability laws). See yourself shot down and vilified for your questioning.

I was fired from being a manager for one of their ReStores. On FALSE charges. I tried to get our state organization involved. I'll send it up I was told. NO REPLY!

It doesn't matter that at in my annual review board members Leonard Andrews and Phil Reinpold, both of pueblo, CO, gave me high marks on the copy of the Annual review I SIGNED. Then a month latter board member Sharron Gaskel of Pueblo, CO was telling us employees that she just hopped we would still be in a job by the end of the year and that the organization was failing.

3 weeks latter I was fired on false charges they cannot and would not back up.

Other local and state organizations can back up my conduct as exemplary and I have lined them up if they are needed in court.

DO NOT TRUST THIS ORGANIZATION!!!!

THEY WILL FUCK YOU OVER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Habitat-for-humanity/pueblo-Colorado-81005/Habitat-for-humanity-as-a-whole-Wake-up-and-smell-the-deception-colorado-Colorado-1092990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Habitat for humanity

Questions

AUTHOR: bobz - ()

I am currently doing a research report about compliants toward HFH in the local area of Colorado. Please I would appreciate any help you can give to giving me information on how complaints are handled in the local affiliates of HFH in Colorado. I would really appreciate any information given.