Complaint Review: Haden Jaber DDS

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: PFinancial — Phoenix Arizona
Haden Jaber DDS
4350 E. Camelback Rd Ste G150 phoenix, Arizona USA

Haden Jaber DDS Haden Jaber DDS Phoenix Dentist In our opinion - The worst dentist we've ever seen. phoenix Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Haden jabr dentist

In our opinion - The worst dentist we've ever seen.

We felt that he was rude and overcharged. Plus, we felt that his work was very bad and that was verified when we had to go to another dentist to RE-DO the work this guy did (costing us double in the longrun).

He then charged us for something we didn't agree to.

We highly recommend finding a better dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haden-Jaber-DDS/phoenix-Arizona-85018/Haden-Jaber-DDS-Haden-Jaber-DDS-Phoenix-Dentist-In-our-opinion-The-worst-dentist-weve-1116172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haden Jaber DDS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Haden jabr dentist

AUTHOR: Haden - ()

I received an email by a person claiming to represent hamest aydinian, asking me  to remove the false debts against this individual otherwisth this person claimed he would expose the truth of my buissnes unless I did. He also accused me of never completing the work on hamest and my work was poorly done.

I responded that I didn't like being extorted. I also question his knowledge of the situation other than his stated contact with Hamest regarding this complaint . I explained to him that I had seen the patient and she even followed up by bringing in her daughter and husband for treatment. I had seen her over several visits, during which they  were give discounts by me and yet Hamest constantly arguing about fees and insurance adjustments With my front office.

i explained that she didn't return and for over a year and half my office attempted to contact, several ledger cards where mailed, calls made to no avail.Messages left.   No letter of complaint no lawsuit no phone call From the patient in a year and a half. Really!!!

once we threatened collections we finally received a response to a 1.5yr old bill for services that where performed. With a passion for perfection may I add. i emphasize my 17 year devotion to my profession, I dared the person to find anyone who would question my integrity.

i have almost all perfect on line social media reviews, never once did I solicit. In 17 years I have never been sued or even had a complaint against me, we'll 1 but that was dismissed in the preliminary hearing. I have an excellent record not because I was given some god given ability. It's because I do everything in my power to provide the best experience a patient can have.i know every patient that walks thru my door, even the crazy ones,hmmmmm . And I'm successful,  10-20% of my pts drive from out of town, I have people who drive by 50 dental practices on there way to mine.

This person and Hamest who he supposedly is representing have never contacted me or anyone else in my office regarding any off this nonsense . btw I have the email communications  and I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar it's extortion.