Complaint Review: Hai Nguyen

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Hai — Cerritos California
Hai Nguyen
1 & 1 Internet Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania USA

Hai Nguyen I cancelled my hosting service with their website GUI, them I talked to their employees but they still charges my Paypal Chesterbrook Pennsylvania

I cancelled my hosting service via their website GUI, they still charged me, I called them twice, they promised over the phone that they were going to take care of it and they said everything was set but later they still charged me.  I sent them an email asking them to stop collecting my money via Paypal, they still charged me. I cancel my Paypal automatic payment then they sent me a letter saying that they will use a debt collection agency.

Originally, I bought my domain name and hosting service with them, I later cancelled both, the domain name was later bought by someone else but they keept charging my paypal account.  As an internet company they know well that you can't use hosting service if you don't own any domain name or if you are not authorized to use any sub domain.

It is convenient for them to ignore everything and just collect fees for the service they do not provide, if not then they threaten to use collection agency.  What a fraudulent company!

Please do not use them.

Thanks for reading my review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hai-Nguyen/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/Hai-Nguyen-I-cancelled-my-hosting-service-with-their-website-GUI-them-I-talked-to-their-1100509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hai Nguyen