Complaint Review: HAIMS motors inc

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: uciveafrater — OAKLAND PARK Florida
HAIMS motors inc
2840 N State Rd 7 Hollywood, Florida USA

HAIMS motors inc, Jesse, Kenny, and finance manager. Rippoffs, deceitful, they intimidate women, liars,scammers, disgusting human beings. Hollywood Florida

y Review Of Haims Motors Of Hollywood: A family member who work at their other location recommended I go there since I was looking for a older model car that he didnt have at his location, my son and I went and a salesman name Jesse showed us agmc denali said we couldn't test drive as they were outof dealer plates, but since my cousin worked there I thought everything would be fine, I brought up the vehicle on their website, I took pictures and I gave them $1500 to hold the vehicle with an agreed upon date to come back test drive and purchase. We went back stuff was missing out of vehicle, so I asked for deposit back and was told I either take the vehicle or lose deposit. I was there for sevaral hours, called the police, they said its a civil matter and I had to leave I couldn't afford to lose deposit so paid balance drove the car off lot about 2 mins when the complete front suspension broke I had to leave it a repair shop.BBB was not successful so now I think I'm going to court. If anyone wants to sign a petition to have this company doors close let me know.They told BBB they would not give me a refund for repairs because they sold as is very cheap but they advertised for repairs$3977 & sold me for 1977 saying because my cousin worked there they were giving me a discount.  They are scums, they knew the vehicle was not drivable and took advantage of me because I was buying a vehicle for my son to go to go to school and I'm a minority and they figured they could. They even wanted me to sign a credit form when they knew I was doing a Cash transaction. Scammers and rippoffs. I wish someone would help me close them down and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HAIMS-motors-inc/Hollywood-Florida-33021/HAIMS-motors-inc-Jesse-Kenny-and-finance-manager-Rippoffs-deceitful-they-intimidate-1078162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HAIMS motors inc