bearing

Complaint Review: hair club for men and women

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: chae — west Burlington Iowa United States of America
hair club for men and women
207 w Jefferson St suite 502 Bloomington Illinois Bloomington, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 3098299953
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

hair club for men and women HCM / HCW misleading, liers, withholding important information, thieves Bloomington , Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: All true..

I went to hair club to get the biomatrix they did not tell me till I went to get it that it was pretty much a wig then they wanted me to shave my hair off I payed 2100 for it they tell me it only last about 3 months and you have to buy new hair I got it off a week later and they just throw it in the trash Wow 2100 down the drain

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hair-club-for-men-and-women/Bloomington-Illinois-61701/hair-club-for-men-and-women-HCM-HCW-misleading-liers-withholding-important-informati-878158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hair club for men and women

#1 Consumer Suggestion

All true..

AUTHOR: RQ170 - (Canada)

hi, this is what you can do, Go on line order all your shopping and save hundreds monthly ,thousands yearly. You can purchase the very same WIG even better (I assure you in my case it is much better) for fraction of prize you pay to hair club. It gets even better, with on line company's,no contracts, money backed guaranteed and do it yourself will save you thousands every year "promised". Need more info try to contact me and I will walk you through it and show you where and how is done very easy..

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC