Complaint Review: hair club for men and women

• Submitted: Sun, June 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 24, 2012

• Reported By: amir — TORONTO Ontario Canada
hair club for men and women
235YORKLAND BLVD, SUITE1000 TORONTO, Ontario United States of America

hair club for men and women hcfm Effected me emotionally and psychologicaly , lied, cheatd, stole my money, withholding important infromation from me, did'nt honor their contract TORONTO, Ontario

This my story based purely on my own experiences . i  want people to know that what hair club for men and women and some of its Toronto Canada staff has done to me and continue to do to me by conspiracy?  after taking thousands of my money,constant lies,deceptions sales manager pressure they decided to kill me? all i wanted was respect ,honore and entegrity in doing business. i never ever forgive these eindiviuals. manager and his lover sales manager. after few weeks of arguments over constants problem with the wig they sold me for 2k and hundreds monthly they decided its time for me to go.i know too much? i asked for refund for all unnecessary upgrades,i asked for damages they inflicted to me booth emotionally and psychologically! i demanded to honor their own contracts and ads? so they resort to conspiracy? i was making problems for them? what a shame.! sales manger and her well lets just say manager together with help from head office who feared law suit came at me full  force using a bogus allegations of bad behavior towards staff canceled me out. i contacted BBB and consumer protections. now i'm on line purchased the same for only few hundreds a year instead of thousands?leave hair club now. if you need more e-mail me at (((ROR redacted))) i will tell it all.you will benefit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hair-club-for-men-and-women/TORONTO-Ontario-M2J-4Y8/hair-club-for-men-and-women-hcfm-Effected-me-emotionally-and-psychologicaly-lied-cheatd-902129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hair club for men and women