Complaint Review: hairwholesales.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: loppie — Lagos State Nationwide Nigeria
hairwholesales.com
3 Bloco Genra Ed, Rio de genro, Sede Caixa Distric Nationwide United States of America

hairwholesales.com dyed hair, strong bad smell, not virgin hair at all, disappointed Sede Caixa Distric,t Postal 08671 Brasilia, Brazil, Nationwide

This is a formal complaint and notice to people intending to buy human hair from WWW.HAIRWHOLESALES.COM. Before I went ahead to buy from them(WWW.HAIRWHOLESALES.COM) I didn't see any positive reviews but saw only 1 negative review about them but I ignored it now I know I shouldn't have. Please don't be deceived by the number of facebook likes as people can hack that. Their customer service is so wacked, the worst I have ever experience, but I mistook their rudeness for busy, I thought, they must tens or even hundreds of sales at a time and so no time to attend to everyone satisfactorily. Hairwholesales.com are no where in Brazil, they are in the UK. (the manager or sales rep or whatever he is Pablo attended to me after many emails and phone calls.

HAIRWHOLESALES.COM is fake, they sell mixed hair, dyed hair. The hair I got had a very coarse feel and soft feel on each pack that's why I say mixed. [continued below]....
..... I ordered all 11pcs of hair all in natural colour 1b and bodywave but these people sent whatever they had in stock; they sent colours 1b, 2 and 4. The brazilian and argentina hair were 3 packs each, each of the 3 packs had different colors each. The 4 packs of indian had 2 different colours and they were all dyed( I have pictures).

They sent me 2 packs of 14inches when I stated and paid for 14 and 16 inches. They say their minimum order is $800 to look like they are a wholesale company and deal with hair vendors, when in fact they aren't. When I told Pablo of all the problems he said the sales team will attend to me, when the sales team attended to me they asked me to use some of the hair to confirm the quality, I told them there's no way I can use any, I sell hair and all the hair I got from them had been booked for that's why I bought in sets of 3 and 4 packs, also they said they have hair worth millions in stock, that's a blatant LIE all I asked for wasn't given. They gave me straight, wavy and bodywave textures when I clearly stated all body wave, the color I want and clearly stated was 1b and they gave me all sorts of colours that are not even matchable for a persons full hair do. When I told them of the dyed hair they denied until I sent them about 6 pictures of when I co-wash it, meanwhile the reasons why I co-wash and conditioned was to know if the very horribly smelling hair they sent to me will be less smelly and also if the hair will get softer. I used almost a full jar of L'oreal paris conditioner for about 8hours and the smell was still like I did nothing also the waves on the hair dropped flatly. After I forwarded the pictures to them and told them I'll like to return the hair. They stopped all communication with me, Pablo stopped picking my call and they didn't reply my email.

In fact my whole experience with hairwholesales.com was exhausting and terrible. I will be in the UK later this year and I intend to petition them. But in the meantime I'll use the internet.

Stay away from them(hairwholesales.com) if they are a honest company with so much likes on Facebook then common sense should tell us that some of the thousands of people they rendered their "good service" to would write good reviews on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hairwholesalescom/nationwide/hairwholesalescom-dyed-hair-strong-bad-smell-not-virgin-hair-at-all-disappointed-Sede-994248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hairwholesales.com