Complaint Review: Haldane and Associates

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2002

• Reported By:Port Charlotte FL
Haldane and Associates
5100 West Kennedy Blvd Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Haldane and Associates Rip Off, Tampa Florida *UPDATE thanks to Rip-off Report I got my refund *EDitor's Comment

*0: Victim is forced into Retraction. *Editor's Warning: Don't be fooled into taking a reduced settlement!

*0: Settled,

*0: Link to all the other Rip-off Reports on Bernard Haldane

To Whom it may concern' My name is Michael L. Polak. I have had the unfortunate experience of signing with the Tampa Florida office back in January of this year. I was not in the best frame of mind at the time, due to the recent death of my dad, and the recent loss of a job,and of course having recently graduated with a Bachelors degree, I had the pressing need to pay the bills.

I was desperate, and was drawn in by the salesperson by the name of John Schardong,The Vice President of Client Services who promised among other things, access to a "hidden job market, first rate advising," the salesperson even told me that I could talk to the Senior career advisor by the name of David Sadkin,and Chuck Wilcox like a father" and that I was worth at least 40k a year.

Any way ,like a fool ,I signed the progress checks,each time with reassurance that I was in control.This many times that I met with my advisor I kept asking him where are the companies and contacts. The answer quite simply was "It was in my hands" In retrospect, I certainly did not receive my $4365 worth. The job that I took using their services turned out to be a disaster.

In short the position I accepted promised me a certain salary and benefits, and basically lied to me.This of course was the Tampa offices ammunition when I finally dummied up and asked for some kind of refund. There words were, that since I accepted a position using there services, "there was no grounds for a refund what so ever". I am fortunately working in an industry that I enjoy, but got it on my own,starting at the bottom and working my way up. I would certainly be interested in any information regarding getting at least some money back, and to see to it that this company does not take advantage of some other desperate and/or vulnerable individual.

Sincerely; Michael L. Polak

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haldane-and-Associates/Tampa-Florida-33609/Haldane-and-Associates-Rip-Off-Tampa-Florida-UPDATE-thanks-to-Rip-off-Report-I-got-my-re-6782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haldane and Associates

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

EDitor's Comments: The above comments are forced statements derived from the victim in order to receive FULL or partial settlement from the Bernard Haldane SCAM which has bilked thousands of victims of millions of dollars fraudulently world wide.

Rip-off Report has relentlessly pursued this corrupt company for several months, obtaining very little success. It has been reported to the Rip-off Report that Bernard Haldane Associates are now motivated to settle, and have been giving victims most of or ALL their money back because they now know they have been under investigation for several months as part of a cooperative effort between several media outlets and Rip-off Report.com

Therefore, in our opinion, be warned---DON'T take even one penny less than what you are owed. BHA knows they have been caught red-handed and we are letting the word out so that victims will not accept a settlement less than what they are owed.

They will force you to file as part of the settlement, a retraction to your Rip-off Report, making the following statement, or something very similar: After discussing my dissatisfaction with the VP, we came to an agreement to terminate the contract. I am now satisfied and fully apologize to Haldane for this report that I am having trouble to delete from this site.

#2 0

Settled,

AUTHOR: - ()

Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.

Please be advised that my dispute with Bernard Haldane Associates has been amicably settled to the satisfaction to all parties.

I am in Port Charlotte Florida and the company is in Tampa Florida. I cannot disclose the terms of the settlement,however, Bernard Haldane and associates included emailing this website asking for the removal of my original comments and that I am satisfied with the settlement.

I believe that posting my complaints in the ripoff report played a role in the settlement.

Thanks and be advised that I would not hesitate to use your report again.

Sincerely; Michael L. Polak