Complaint Review: half price mattress

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: althea — miami Florida United States of America
half price mattress
5754 JOHNSON ST hollywood, Florida United States of America

half price mattress 1/2 price mattress comfort mattress, mattress r us selling used mattress as new ones no manufacture warranty hollywood, Florida

There was a charge made to my card on 3.29.10 posted on 3.30.10. by a merchant named Mattress r us in plantation, Florida. The actual location of this business is in 1/2 PRICE MATTRESS
5754 JOHNSON ST
HOLLYWOOD FL 33021
WILL DELIVER TODAY - SIMMONS BEAUTYREST MATTRESS ALL SIZES BRAND NEW in factory plastic MUST SEE CALL NOW! OVER 100 TO CHOOSE FROM! CALL NOW 954-966-8111.
I paid for a NEW mattress and it was never delivered. When I called the business the man that made me the sale told me many stories of why my mattress was not going to be delivered. When I expressed my concern he hung up the phone on me and didn't answer after many attempts. I have not received my mattress and the charge has went through. I have reported the business to sunbiz.org, bbb, and complaints.com. Can initiate a Charge back please?!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/half-price-mattress/hollywood-Florida-33021/half-price-mattress-12-price-mattress-comfort-mattress-mattress-r-us-selling-used-mattr-587852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on half price mattress