satisfaction

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: Ahmed — Ottawa Ontario
Half Price Tour Tickets
1657 washington avenue, miami, florida 33139 Miami, Florida USA

Half Price Tour Tickets SCAM SCAM SEGWAYS FAULTY AND THEY DON'T REFUND YOU Miami Florida

My buddy and I rented 2 segways for 2 hours each. One of the segways just stopped working while we were riding after an hour and 15 minutes. One of the girls came to get us (Vicky) after waiting for over an hour and said that the segway malfunctioned she was completely rude and that she has to take it back and she mentiones that there will be a $10 rescue fee????

Really you want to charge me becasue your segway broke down, so my buddy follows her on the segway back to the office while I spent $7 on cab fare getting back. Once at the office they didn't want to do anything for us, no refund no credit nothing. They just gave us the phone number of their boss and once I called him he says our segways never break down and hung up the phone in my face. Please pay a bit extra and don't rent anything from those guys. They have no customer service what so ever they know you are from out of town and can't do anything about it. They waisted 2 hours of our time and did nothing for us. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T USE THEM THIS BY FAR WAS THE WORST CUSTOME SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Please read reviews all over the web about them it is nothing but negative.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Half-Price-Tour-Tickets/Miami-Florida-33139/Half-Price-Tour-Tickets-SCAM-SCAM-SEGWAYS-FAULTY-AND-THEY-DONT-REFUND-YOU-Miami-Florida-1130159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half Price Tour Tickets