Complaint Review: half.com

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: mcho — United States of America
half.com

half.com Made fradulent charges to my account Internet

I noticed a debit against my checking account for $94.95 from half.com.  I never heard of them and certainly never purchased from them.  I searched and determined that they are an eBay company.  I went to the half.com page that shows purchases made and none were indicated.

I'm wondering if someone got my account info and used my debit card info to make a purchase that they're having sent somewhere else.  How can I check?  I emailed eBay about it but haven't heard anything.

I also emailed half.com about the problem.  I got a return email that is suspicious.  The email basically said they want me to fax a copy of my bank statement showing my complete account number as well as my driver's license.  Like that's ever going to happen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/halfcom/internet/halfcom-Made-fradulent-charges-to-my-account-Internet-711163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on half.com