Complaint Review: Halifax Communication

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Key Largo,Fl Florida
Halifax Communication
P.O. 120790 Ft.Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Halifax Communication Sent $42 for Guaranteed Money Back HomeBased Business; I never received anything!! Ripoff! Ft.Lauderdale Florida

Well; I should have checked with "Ripoff Report" before doing the "venture". It did "look to good; to be true!" Got this offer for stapling booklets; guaranteed money back. I sent $42 and the bank transaction "cleared" their check. Still to this day, after a whole month; I have not received anything!!!!

I made copies of the application and my check; even wrote them a letter. I said I was going to contact the proper authorities and send those copies with the bank transaction; if they didn't refund my $42. With all the Ripoff Reports filed on this company; how are they getting away with this "scam". Where's the "Legal System" in this? Why is there no "Class Action" Lawsuit involved?

M
Key Largo,Fl, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halifax-Communication/FtLauderdale-Florida-333112/Halifax-Communication-Sent-42-for-Guaranteed-Money-Back-HomeBased-Business-I-never-recei-76104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halifax Communication