Complaint Review: HALLADAY MOTORS

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 13, 2009

• Reported By:CHUGWATER Wyoming
HALLADAY MOTORS
2100 WESTLAND RD CHEYENNE, Wyoming U.S.A.

HALLADAY MOTORS HIGHWAY ROBBERY CHEYENNE Wyoming

Halladay motors 2100 westland rd Cheyenne "changed my oil, while driving the bottom fell out. Halladay motors tried to blame me for it. The car has never been the same after that" "I'll never go there anymore"

Sent: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:13 am
Subject: GM, PONTIAC HALLADAY MOTORS DID A JOB ON ME

PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME TO TAKE BACK MY 2004 SUNFIRE!!!

1 I ASKED FOR A NEW CAR, BY ACCIDENT THEY WROTE ME UP A USED CAR, SAME AS THE ONE I LOOKED AT ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR EXCEPT THAT MY TRADE IN HAD 25,380 MILES AND MY NEW bait & switch CAR 25,475 MILES ALL THE WHILE CALLING ME SISTER.

2 MY CREDIT IS BAD SO I GOT THERE 12:24 FOR A CHECK UP ON MY SUNFIRE SINCE I MY REGULAR DRIVE WAS GOING TO INCREASE BY MORE THAN 50 MILES EACH WAY. I FINALLY LEFT HALLADAY MOTORS 4:45.

WHEN I WAS FINNALLY FREE MY RATE WAS A LOUSY 9.99% $325.19X72. OK I WANTED A LOWER PAYMENT. I'LL SWALLOW THAT BILE. TUESDAY 03 24 09 MY MOM TOLD ME CLOSE TO TEARS AND WITH DEADLY FEAR THAT HALLADAY MOTORS TOLD THEM THAT HALLADAY MOTORS WILL SEND THE POLICE OUT LOOKING FOR ME and you know how much problem us black people have had with the police. HALLADAY MOTORS TOLD MY WORRIED FAMILY (whom I have not been able to see since 01 02 08) THAT I AM NOT WORKING (typical blacks [wink! Wink!] not working but needing new ride and kept calling me his sister and how they're taking care of me)

BY THE TIME I GOT FREE I ALSO HAD A $778.14 BILL DUE TO THE STATE ON TOP OF MY $1249.oo TAX DUE 04 15 09 PLUS MORTGAGE DUE 04 01 09.

3 FINANCED DEPT CALLED AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING IS FINE I NEED TO COME IN AND SIGN SOME PAPERS NOW THE BLACK WOMAN'S WHO VENTURED ALONE INTO A CAR (lemon) DEALERSHIP RATE IS 16.5000% AND INCREASE OF $4431.60, PLUS THEY TRIED (the under car proofing) TO SNEAK ANOTHER ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $750 EVEN AFTER I TOLD HIM I HAD A GAP COVERAGE (weds 03 25 09 I had liberty mutual fax them a copy of my insurance cards). (Also, I had to go to work on my day off to get them proof of work. I abhor going anywhere near my job on my days off)

4 I CALLED ON STAR WHO WAS NICE ENOUGH TO RUN A DIAGNOSTICS TEST AND THE HEATER SEEMS TO BE WORKING A LITTLE BIT BETTER BUT I FREEZE AND WASTE A LOT OF GAS ON HEATER THAT DOES NOT WORK. I EVEN LOOK IN THE MANUAL.

5 I CALLED XM SEVERAL TIMES, WASTED BATTERY, LEFT CAR RUNNING FOR 20, THEN 30 MNS XM STILL SKIPS CHN 110 AND I STILL CAN'T GET THE CLASSICS THE ONLY THING I'D BE INTERESTED IN.

6 I WENT 2 TIMES TO DMV TO TRANSFER PLATES AND IT CAN'T BE DONE. I'VE NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH PAYING THE SALES TAX, OR TRANSFER PLATES BEFORE AND THIS IS MY 6TH NEW CAR SINCE 1994.

(Pontiac Grand Am, white then green Plymouth Neon, Dodge Stratus, and Sunfire)

LAST NIGHT I SPENT A LITTLE OVER 1 HOUR TRYING TO USE THE PONTIAC CONTACT, I CALLED PONTIAC AND GM ALL I NEED IS TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN GET OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE. I DON'T WANT TO GET MY LAWYER MELCHIOR LAWFIRM INVOLVED I'VE ALREADY WASTED ALMOST $10,000 THIS YEAR. THIS PAYING $778.14, GOING BACK AND FORTH TO THE COURT HOUSE, AND 16.5% WILL NOT WORK FOR IF HALLADAY MOTORS CALLS ME SISTER AND SCREW ME THAT BADLY WHAT WILL THEY DO TO SOMEONE; THAT'S NOT A SISTER. WHILE IN THE OFFICE YESTERDAY I HEARD THEM TRYING TO DO BETTER FOR A RELATION OF THE GUY WHO PAINT THEIR DEALERSHIP. THEIR SISTER DID NOT GET THAT DEAL. I FEEL SINGLED OUT. WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE STIMULUS DEALS THAT THE DEALERSHIP ARE OFFERING PLUS DISCOUNT FROM MY JOB.

THE SISTER GOT NOTHING.

Marie ****
CHUGWATER, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HALLADAY-MOTORS/CHEYENNE-Wyoming-82007/HALLADAY-MOTORS-HIGHWAY-ROBBERY-CHEYENNE-Wyoming-443178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HALLADAY MOTORS