Complaint Review: halloweencostumes

• Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: yao — south bend Indiana United States of America
halloweencostumes
2080 Lookout Drive North Mankato, Minnesota United States of America

halloweencostumes website: http://www.halloweencostumes.com unlawful charge of $12.00 on my credit card because of the company's failure to provide correct delivery address to Fedex 2080 Lookout Drive North Mankato, Minnesota

On Oct 24 2011, I ordered a costume from the Halloweencostumes, a website that sells costumes for Halloween party. I filled in the address and paid for speeded delivery. The address I provided worked well before when I used the same address to buy things from Amazon. An email was sent by the company to my google email inbox. The email was dated 3pm Oct 25th. This email provided the address for delivery. I checked the address. It included street name, city name and zip code as I filled in.

However, I was charged $12.00 on Oct 25 or Oct 26. The company sent a second email to me which was dated 5pm Oct 26. The second email said because the carrier had to change the address in order to complete the delivery the customer was charged an additional $12.00. I used the tracking number to find out what happened. Fedex said the zip code was not provided so it had to called back and made correction of the delivery address. Fedex also said when such correction happened it would charged the shipper which in this case would be Halloweencostumes.

I then contacted the company and requested it to refund my $12.00 because it was not my fault but the company's for the correction. The company refused to treat me frankly and kept playing with me. The company said it was Fedex that charged me and asked me to deal with Fedex. I confirmed with my credit card bank that it was the Halloweencostumes that took the money.

Althought it was only $12.00, I highly disgust such immoral behavior and would like to warm others about this Halloweencostuems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/halloweencostumes/2080-Lookout-Drive-North-Mankato-Minnesota-56003/halloweencostumes-website-httpwwwhalloweencostumescom-unlawful-charge-of-1200-on-m-792871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on halloweencostumes