Complaint Review: Hampton Inn Elmsford NY

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: Corporate Guy — Greenville South Carolina
Hampton Inn Elmsford NY
200 West Main Street Elmsford, New York USA

Hampton Inn Elmsford NY Maid service stole money out of my book. Elmsford New York

I spend up to a week at a time in Elmsford for my Company.  This trip to Elmsford I stayed at the Hampton Inn.  It was not the best hotel.

On my third day I noticed that my luggage had been gone through and my book was misplaced.  There should have been no reason to move either of them.  I looked through my luggage, nothing missing.  I went to open my book to read and found my book mark, a $10 bill was gone.  I do not leave the $10 sticking out of the book.  They would have had to go through the entire book to find it.  Mortified, I went to the front desk and complained.  They gave me my $10 back.

But at that point I felt compelled to speak to my work about what had happened.  We were coming back the next week.  Upon hearing what happened, my company changed plans for stays in Elmsford to the Sheraton.  Hampton Inn lost out on about $900 per week x at least 3 people!  The next week there were 4 of us for the entire week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hampton-Inn-Elmsford-NY/Elmsford-New-York-10523/Hampton-Inn-Elmsford-NY-Maid-service-stole-money-out-of-my-book-Elmsford-New-York-1103196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hampton Inn Elmsford NY