Complaint Review: Hampton Inns and Suites

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Hampton Inns and Suites BEDBUG ALERT!! Tarpon springs Florida

I checked into the Hampton Inn and Suites on June 1 2013 after coming home from Toronto Canada. I was here to close up my mothers house after her death in August 2012, collect her ashes from the friend I'd stored them with and then extended my stay when another dear friend's mother passed away on June 8 2013. I attended her memorial on June13 2012 and couldn't stop itching. I thought it was hives from stress but my friends mother looked at them and said, "Those look like bedbug bites!" I plan to confirm with a local doctor on Friday afternoon June 14 2013. If it is positive then I will be holding them to their "guarentee". If I was not satisfied then I do not have to pay.

I have very fair skin that show marks easily but there were no markings prior, nor was I out in the sun at all. I will also get pictures on Friday. No matter where I have stayed, be it an expensive place like this at $89 a night or a budget motel have I EVER gotten bugs! I've had to buy spray and wash my things on hot three times just to be sure, plus fumigate the car they were transported in! I feel it's my dudty to report this in case some other unsuspecting individual fall to this, lulled by the fancy facade and claimes of cleanliness. Now I must spend money on a doctor and antihistamines to stop this itching and my back may be scarred due to scratching in my sleep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hampton-Inns-and-Suites/Tarpon-springs-Florida-34689/Hampton-Inns-and-Suites-BEDBUG-ALERT-Tarpon-springs-Florida-1059048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hampton Inns and Suites