surely

hanke brothers
3484 hwy 70 east Hot Springs, Arkansas United States of America

hanke brothers kim hanke rip off and obscene phone call Hot Springs, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: First Impression

I filed with the attorney generals office and Hanke Brothers have taken bankruptsy. They owe me the $15,78 that I paid them , they didn't put insulation under all of the siding. I made them redo some of it but they didn't get all of it. I am still finding places that don't have insulation behind it.  They are a dangerous bunch of men . I had an obscene phone call from one of the workers. Also Rex is one of their workers and he comes out and threatens you and tells you to shut up and calls you a liar. I need to know how to get on the badnkruptsy for my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hanke-brothers/Hot-Springs-Arkansas-71901/hanke-brothers-kim-hanke-rip-off-and-obscene-phone-call-Hot-Springs-Arkansas-921625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hanke brothers

First Impression

AUTHOR: lmarie804 - ()

When reading reviews for a company/product I am interested in, via the internet, I am of course at a disadvantage not knowing the reliability of those writing them; I am left then to common sense, the tone in which the review was written, and the impression I got while reading.

In regards to what common sense would dictate, I'd say you seem to be greatly lacking.  In what world would you be refunded the entirety of the money you spent, when: A. The company you speak of has filed for bankruptcy(and furthermore in what world do you think the bankruptcy courts will refund your money?). And B. You said yourself part of the job was completed- surely you dont think you deserve to have the job and the money....well, yes you probably do.  As for the tone in which your paragraph was written(and I use the word paragraph loosely because I assure you, your grammar and punctuation- or lack thereof, is appalling)

I felt as though your evident inability to control your angry and emotions on this subject, left you lacking the proper rationality needed to be an objective reviewer.  And last but not least, you are revealing yourself, as what seems to be an uneducated, irrational, and possibly unstable member of society(at least in regards to this matter- which is of course all I have to base my opinion on).  So, in conclusion, please refrain from further reviews, as its very distracting for those of us who would like accurate accounts of businesses and their products.

p.s.  If in fact your account is accurate, I am sorry for your poor experience with Hanke Brothers, I suggest that you develop a more stable and at least seemingly reliable way of recounting your tales.

p.s.s  "dangerous bunch of men"...I just have to say how amusing this sounds!! What did they do, threaten you at gunpoint?!  Really...