rank

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated — san diego California
Hanover Companies
1824 W Webster chicago, Illinois USA

Hanover Companies Con Atrist, RIP-OFF, SCAM, Con, DO-Not BUY from them!!! chicago Illinois

My husband and I purchashed a Single Family home in Biloxi, MS , the GO Zone from Hanover Companies.  All things looked so promising, I met Brett in Biloxi, toured the property.  I signed a 24 month lease where Hanover became my tenant in the property, sounds good right!?  NOT AT ALL, THEY STOPPED PAYING AFTER 3 MONTHS!! Come to find out not only did we OVER PAY BY 30% ON THIS PROPERTY, THE TAX BENIFITS WE TOOK WERE A TOTAL SCAM!!!

I have spent nights crying myself to sleep as I worry about our famlies financise, because the CON ARTIST WON'T PAY UP!!!

SPEAK UP OTHER PEOPLE, WE CAN'T LET THESE CON-MEN/SCAM ARTIST GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hanover-Companies/chicago-Illinois-60614/Hanover-Companies-Con-Atrist-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Con-DO-Not-BUY-from-them-chicago-Illino-1062001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hanover Companies